Relaxed Session of Little Experiments for People with Autism
What exactly is a relaxed session?
- The films will begin immediately, without any adverts or trailers
- There will be ambient lighting throughout the session
- The volume will be lower than usual
- Participants will be able to get up and walk around the room at any time
- There will be a specially equipped space outside the room for anyone who wants to take a break at any time
Relaxed session of Little Experimentations Auditori CCCB, Saturday 18 November, 11 am (45 min)
- Ten short films, 45 min in total + 5 min introduction
- Ages 4 and up
Animation is the ideal language for anyone eager to start experimenting, creating, telling stories or expressing their emotions in a different way—as you can see in this selection of short films made using a variety of different materials and textures to make you laugh and cry tears of joy and let your imagination run wild!