Techniques at the Service of Creativity
This workshop will explore the creative potential of various recording techniques used to capture sound or create the sound design for a film or other audiovisual project.
Félix Blume will set out some of the main microphone configurations he uses on film shoots so that we can appreciate their different characteristics and possible uses, as well as sharing sound clips from films to hear recordings in context. The final section will focus on nomenclature, storage and recording methodology when creating reports to send to other departments or putting together a sound file.
- Tuesday 14 November, 3.30 pm to 7.30 pm
- Venue: ECIB
- Standard rate: €25
- Accredited professionals, current and former ECIB students, members of DOCMA, Unión de Cineastas: €20
- Aimed at radio and sound artists and engineers, students studying sound or film, sound recording enthusiasts
- The seminar will be given solely in Spanish
- On-site workshop
- Places are limited
- For further information and to sign up: [email protected]
(+34) 932 462 615