Accreditation is aimed at film and audiovisual industry professionals and grants access to all the l’Alternativa Professionals activities (includingthe10th Professionals Symposiumand theFilmmaking in Progressstrand of activities),allscreenings(except theOpening Performance) and the Viewing Room, where they can watch all the films in competition (Spanish Films,International Feature Films andInternational Short Films), as well as those in theParallel Sections andl'Alternativa Hall.
Accredited professionals will also have access to view certain festival films on the Filmin VoD platform. A selection of feature films froml'Alternativa Official will be available to stream for 15 days after the festival.
To accredit yourself as a professional during the festival, please fill in the following form (maximum two people per organisation). If your application is accepted, you’ll receive an email instructing you how to pay the accreditation fee.
In addition to access to professional activities, screenings and our viewing room, accredited professionals also:
- Feature on a list of accredited professionals at the festival, for whom we can help arrange meetings
- Enjoy discounts in festival bars and restaurants
- Get free admission to the Feminisms! exhibition (CCCB)
- Get a l’Alternativa 26th edition tote bag (while stocks last)
- Get 30% off the Exquisite Bodies: The Genealogy of Desire in Avant-garde Cinema workshop (Aula Xcèntric, CCCB)
Members of the following associations are entitled to professional accreditation at a concessionary rate:
- ACCAcadèmia del Cinema Català
- AMMAC. Associació de Muntadores i Muntadors Audiovisuals de Catalunya
- ClústerAudiovisual de Catalunya
- DVDones Visuals
- GAC. Guionistes Associats de Catalunya
- PAC. Productors Audiovisuals de Catalunya
- PROA. Productors Audiovisuals Federats
- Deadline for applications:
- The organisation reserves the right to award accreditation in accordance with its own criteria
- Professional accreditation is personal and nontransferable
- Accreditation fee:
€26 (€18 concessions)
- More information: firstname.lastname@example.org