ACCIÓCURTS helps create openings for women’s short film projects in the Catalan audiovisual industry by forging ties between project creators and production companies and industry professionals who can offer them guidance. The programme forms part of the DONESVISUALS action plan and aims to boost the presence of women in the audiovisual world.
DONESVISUALS organises ACCIÓCURTS in collaboration with l'Alternativa, which will host this symposium as part of its l'Alternativa Professionals section for the third consecutive year. Additional partners are film lighting company Aluzine, which provides a prize for best project, and the Women's Cultural Centre La Bonne.
A shortlist of 12 projects will be drawn up from all those submitted to the DONESVISUALS call for projects. Once this shortlist has been made public, the directors of the selected projects will undergo a training session and then attend a round of One-to-One interviews with industry professionals. In addition, one of the shortlisted projects will be awarded a prize for best project, to be announced at the l’Alternativa Awards Bash.
The project mentor for this third edition of ACCIÓCURTS will be Mercedes Martínez Abarca, a film industry programme manager and adviser (International Film Festival Rotterdam, Abycine Albacete International Film Festival and Gijón International Film Festival).
- Costumbre DIRECTOR Laura Blanco
- El bus de la cárcel DIRECTOR Sandra Reina
- El desgel DIRECTOR Mireia Llinàs
- Estación de servicio DIRECTOR Yaiza Berrocal
- Far de lluernes DIRECTOR Helena Muñoz
- La túnica DIRECTORS Náyade Gómez and Tess Masero
- Las mujeres también se tiran pedos DIRECTOR Louise Brix
- Los años que me quedan DIRECTOR Isabel Casanov
- Los señores Valdomero DIRECTOR Marta González
- Quan soparem ja s'haurà fet tard DIRECTOR Maria Corriàs
- Tormenta de verano DIRECTOR Laura García
Project selected from submissions to the 7th Call for Mentoring Projects
- The Fundamental Place DIRECTOR Carolina Sourdis PRODUCER La Colmena Industria Creativa
- Thursday 14 November,
noon to 13.30 pm
- Theatre, CCCB
- Admission with accreditation or by invitation
- Places are limited