This film is an excuse, a cure. The director returns home to his parents and invites them to play the part of film stars. This acting game serves as a means to broach the subject of the cancer that both his parents overcame and to talk about his fear of loss.
Miguel López Beraza (Madrid, 1984) combines architecture and filmmaking. He won a grant to do a DOCNomads MA in Documentary Filmmaking and an advanced screenwriting workshop at the EICTV film school in Cuba. His short Walls won a Goya for Best Documentary Short in 2015, as well as numerous international accolades. With All Our Cameras premiered at the Rotterdam Film Festival and won the New Horizons Short Film Competition Award. He is currently developing his first feature, Steam and Silver (judged Best Project and Pitch in the Comunidad de Madrid), and the short Creatures, developed at the Short Film Station at the 2019 Berlinale and European Short Pitch.
- Production company Ringo Media
- Producer Mireia Graell
- Distributor Josep Prim
- Cinematography Miguel Lopez Beraza, Alberto González Casal
- Editing Pedro Collantes
- Music Laura Casaponsa
- Sound Marcus Rovisco, Lorenzo Mactrocinque
- Contact [email protected]
- Premiere Catalan premiere
- Semana del Corto, Madrid (Premio Infinia de Posproducción de Sonido)