The Creative Process Seen through a Cinematographer’s Eyes
A brief look at the different ways a film can be shot and the different relationships a DoP might have with a director, drawing on a range of materials and examples to illustrate the processes of giving a particular world the right visual feel.
Daniela Cajías, the first and, to date, only woman to win a Goya Award for Best Cinematography, shot the award-winning Alcarràs (Carla Simón, 2022), as well as Mulher como árvore (2020), being screened in the She Shoots parallel section, followed by a the panel discussion Ways of Looking. She is also running the hands-on workshop The Art of Observing.
- Saturday 19 November, 5.30 pm to 7.30 pm
- Sala Raval CCCB
- Onsite masterclass: €12
- Accredited professionals: €10
- Online masterclass: €10
- No prior knowledge required
- The masterclass will be given solely in Spanish
- You can sign up to do this activity onsite or online