Peach trees, neighbours, ladders and chickens,
rabbits, letters, friends and kitchens.
Pesky kids, love on the corners,
don’t faint again,
just cross your fingers.
Houses are made of stones and bricks,
until they are made of stories and tricks.
Inês Lima (Portugal, 1995) graduated from the Lisbon School of Theatre and Film in the field of filmmaking in 2016. Her graduation film, De Madrugada, had its international premiere at SSIFF and won awards in Japan, Indonesia and Portugal. She continued her studies in photography at the Lisbon Fine Arts School and then read philosophy and aesthetics at NOVA University Lisbon. She is currently doing an MA in Filmmaking at the Elias Querejeta Zine Eskola while programming for IndieLisboa Film Festival.
- Production company Elias Querejeta Zine Eskola
- Producer Catarina Alves
- Distributor Portugal Film - Portuguese Film Agency
- Screenplay Inês Lima
- Cinematography Inês Lima
- Editing Diogo Vale, Inês Lima
- Sound Luís Pestana
- Contact [email protected]
- Premiere Catalan premiere
- Curtas Vila do Conde International Film Festival
- Festival de Cortos de Bogotá BOGOSHORTS
- Festival Cinematográfico Internacional del Uruguay
- (S8) Mostra de Cinema Periférico