The Ninth Hour
Jorge Moreno, Matías Uris
- Stage Writing
- Launch date 2024
- Running time 90 min
- Language ESP
There is a rumour doing the rounds in a town in La Mancha that some years ago a newspaper published a story under the heading “Man buried with his own bed”. Hora Nona recreates this event by getting locals to act in a thriller that aims to explore the idiosyncracies of rural life in a town where nothing much appears to happen.
Jorge Moreno (1981) is a filmmaker and photographer who has a PhD in Anthropology. His films include the documentary documental What Remains (2015).
Matías Uris (1981) is a photographer and video artist. He wrote Toshiva (2019) and has taken part in several exhibitionos, including Veneno Forever (Madrid, 2020), De lo masculino (Brasilia, 2018) and Jääl Photo (Madrid, 2014).
- Screenplay Jorge Moreno, Matías Uris, Manuel Pereira
- Producer Montse Pujol Solà, Clara Santaolaya, Manuel Pereira
- Production company Boogaloo Films, Batiak Films, Opa Films
- Shooting locations Provincia de Ciudad Real
- Contact [email protected]