The Sun’s energy circulates through the Earth, feeding the cycle of life. Everything is connected in a natural loop, which repeats, like the discs of magical optical toys. But human excess disrupt this perfectly balanced rhythm...
You can watch the film on Vimeo.
Working with cut-outs, ink, paint, sand or objects, Tess Martin’s work often blurs the boundary between experimental, narrative, animation, film and art. Supported with numerous grants, prizes and artist residencies (recently at the Camargo Foundation, 2019), it can be seen in festivals and galleries worldwide and includes Ginevra (2017), The Lost Mariner (2014), Mario (2014), They Look Right Through You (2013), Hula Hoop (2012), The Whale Story (2012).
- Producer Tess Martin
- Screenplay Tess Martin
- Photography Matija Pekic
- Animation Tess Martin
- Editing Tess Martin
- Music Jason Staczek
- Sound Jason Staczek
- Aggregate Animated Shorts, Oakland, USA, 2019 (Jury's Choice Award & Audience Choice: Best Technique)
- Sardinia Film Festival, 2019 (Best Video Art)
- International Film Festival Rotterdam, 2019
- Ann Arbor Film Festival, USA, 2019
- Leeds International Film Festival, UK, 2019