A Professional Pass is aimed at professionals working in the film industry and wider screen sectors. It grants access to all l’Alternativa Professionals activities, including the 12th Professional Symposium and Cinema Pendent activities, as well as some screenings at the festival.
To attend the festival as an accredited professional, please fill in the Application Form. If your application is accepted, we will email you details of your Professional Pass together with instructions on how to pay the accreditation fee.
- Feature on a list of accredited professionals at the festival, which offers opportunities for networking and arranging meetings.
- Have access to screenings of films in l’Alternativa Official (Spanish Films, International Feature Films and International Short Films), l’Alternativa Parallel and l’Alternativa Hall.*
- Have access to content on the festival’s Filmin channel.*
- Enjoy discounts in festival bars and restaurants.
- Take home a l’Alternativa 28th edition tote bag (while stocks last).
Members of the following associations are entitled to professional accreditation at a concessionary rate:
- ACC Acadèmia del Cinema Català
- AMMAC Associació de Muntadores i Muntadors Audiovisuals de Catalunya
- DOCMA Asociación de Cine Documental
- DV Dones Visuals
- GAC Guionistes Associats de Catalunya
- PAC Productors Audiovisuals de Catalunya
- PROA Productors Audiovisuals Federats
* Accreditation terms and conditions
- The organisation reserves the right to award accreditation in accordance with its own criteria.
- Accreditation is personal and nontransferable. You may be asked to show some form of identification to gain access to screenings.
- You need a ticket to access screenings. You will not gain access simply by showing your accreditation.
- You may acquire a ticket online from 10 am on the day before the session in question or from 5 pm at the onsite festival box office.
- If you are unable to attend a screening you have acquired a ticket for, you should cancel your ticket (by means of the ticket cancellation service). If you fail to do so, your accreditation will no longer be recognised.
- Accreditation grants admission to screenings in the Theatre, Auditorium and Hall at the CCCB and to screenings at Zumzeig Cinecooperativa and Cinema Maldà (25% of seats are set aside for accredited professionals) and to screenings at the Filmoteca de Catalunya (10% of seats are set aside for accredited professionals).
- Accreditation does not include admission to the opening film or to the sneak previews of Sis dies corrents or Libertad.
- You need to sign up for any professional activities you wish to attend (even if they are free of charge). You may attend any seminars, workshops and masterclasses held outside the umbrella of l’Alternativa Professionals at the concessionary rate.
- Accreditation does not grant access to premium content on the festival’s Filmin channel.
You should follow the Covid-19 guidelines and recommendations set out in our protocol throughout the entire festival:
- Facemasks must be worn at all times.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or hand sanitiser.
- Keep at least 1.5 m from other people at all times.