A homage to the filmmakers’ teacher, Croatian sculptor Marija Ujević Galetović. Through a feminist lens, they combine video footage and animation of her feminine sculptures to tell her life story and share her views.
Martina Mestrovic graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Zagreb, where she studied sculpture. In 2004, she set up the Kreativni sindikat art collective, where she works as a 2D and 3D set designer, animator and director. Her films include Peter's Forest (2016)and Bla (2013).
After graduating from the Academy of Fine Arts in Zagreb, Tanja Vujasinovic completed her MA in Fine Art studies at Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, London, in 2006. She works with a variety of media including video, sculpture and sound. She has participated in numerous solo and group exhibitions.
- Production company Kreativni sindikat
- Producer Igor Grubic
- Screenplay Martina Mestrovic, Tanja Vujasinovic
- Photography Jasenko Rasol
- Animation Martina Mestrovic
- Editing Iva Kraljevic
- Music Alen Sinkauz, Nenad Sinkauz
- Sound Hrvoje Pelicaric
- Mediterranean Film Festival Split, 2019 (Vedran Šamanović Award + Special Mention)
- FeKK Ljubljana Short Film Festival, 2019 (Critics' Jury Award)
- DOK Leipzig - International Festival for Documentary and Animated Film, 2019
- Sheffield Doc/Fest, 2019
- Warsaw Film Festival, 2019