The Fourth Kingdom
Adán Aliaga, Alex Lora
In The Fourth Kingdom plastic is king. A look at a New York recycling centre for immigrants and people in need where the American dream is still alive.
Adán Aliaga (Alicante, 1969) gradduated in film directing and the history and aesthetics of cinema. His films include La casa de mi abuela (2005), Estigmas (2009) and La mujer del Eternauta (2011).
Alex Lora (Barcelona, 1979) studied filmmaking in Barcelona and New York and has made 20 shorts. His latest film, Thy Father's Chair, was screened at l'Alternativa 2016.
- Country Spain
- Year 2017
- Format Digital
- Running time 15 min
- Image Colour
- Language English
- Subtitles Spanish
- Production company Jaibo Films
- Producer Miguel Molina
- Screenplay Adán Aliaga, Alex Lora
- Photography Adán Aliaga, Alex Lora
- Editor Adán Aliaga, Alex Lora
- Sound Adán Aliaga, Alex Lora
- Contact email@example.com