A series of apparitions in Ezkio in 1931 attracted thousands of people and changed the paradigm of faith, which shifted from “Believe in what you don’t see” to “Believe in what you do see”. The film poses a question: Is it possible to once again believe in what we see, in a place where once people believed?
Patxi Burillo (Pamplona, 1990) graduated in architecture from the Universidad de Navarra and did a postgraduate course in filmmaking at the Elías Querejeta Zine Eskola film school. He juggles his work in both fields with teaching and research. His debut short, Argileak, was the winner of the Encuentros de Arte Joven, Navarra, while still at the development stage and later premiered at Punto de Vista Festival Internacional de Cine Documental. Since 2022 he has sat in the filmmaking chair on the board of the Ateneo Navarro.
- Producer Martín Besné
- Distributor Patxi Burillo Nuin
- Cinematography Pablo Paloma, Mirari Echávarri
- Editing Jaume Claret, Pablo Paloma, Óscar Vincentelli, Patxi Burillo
- Sound Elisa Celda, José María Avilés, Martín Scaglia, Guillermo Basterrechea
- Contact [email protected]
- Premiere Catalan premiere
- Punto de Vista Festival Internacional de Cine Documental