On the banks of the River Magdalena, an old man writes a poem to the memory of his dead mother, sitting in the courtyard of his childhood home. A journey through the shadows that inhabit the memory of a space, like dry leaves dragged by the heavy flow of a river.
Manuel Ponce is director and cofounder of the Colombian production company Los Niños Films. He wrote and directed the short Río muerto (2017), which screened at the Havana International Film Festival. His latest feature film project, Todos mis viajes son viajes de regreso, is currently in preproduction.
- Production company Los Niños Films
- Producer Carolina Zárate García
- Screenplay Manuel Ponce de León Restrepo
- Photography Angello Faccini
- Editing Manuel Ponce de León Restrepo
- Sound Antonio Ponce de León
- Cast Catalina Restrepo, Gabriel Ponce de Léon, Juan Manuel Ponce de León, Andrea Restrepo, José Oliverio Ospina
- FID Marseille (Special Mention)
- Curtocircuíto International Short Film Festival
- MIDBO Bogota Documental Festival
- Márgenes Independent Film Festival