Salvo is turning forty. He lives on a hill with his parents and looks after his goldfinches. Through fragments of silence, the film paints a portrait of solitude.
Federico Cammarata graduated in Documentary Filmmaking at Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia in Palermo. His film Salvo premiered in the official selection at Doclisboa in 2020 and was screened in many national and international festivals. His film Late August won the ADU Award for Best Film at Doclisboa (Green Years section) and is in the official competition at Festival dei Popoli in 2021.
- Production company CSC Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia - Sede Sicilia
- Producer Pier Francesco Li Donni
- Contact [email protected]
- Doclisboa, 2020
- Festival dei Popoli, 2020
- Sole Luna Doc Festival, 2021
- Mediteran Film Festival (Siroki Brijeg), 2021
- Visioni Italiane (Best Documentary Award winner), 2021