A woman living in a transparent box, oranges floating by the seashore and a wobbly stone are all interlinked by the tramuntana wind of the Alt Empordà region, as we hear what locals have to say about this mythical force of nature.
Barcelona-based anthropologist and filmmaker Alexander Cabeza Trigg (1993) graduated in social and cultural anthropology from the University of Barcelona and did an MA in photography and society at the Royal Academy of Arts in The Hague (KABK). He strives to combine the reflective and participatory side to anthropology with the freedom and ambiguity of a more artistic focus, resulting in striking documentaries brimming with local colour.
- Producer Alexander Cabeza Trigg
- Screenplay Paco Durán, Joan Manuel Tajadura, El Marc, La Inès, els nens de l'escola Els Dòlmens
- Photography Alexander Cabeza Trigg
- Editing Alexander Cabeza Trigg, Jorge M. Fontana
- Sound Alexander Cabeza Trigg, Sebastián Sandoval Quimbayo
- Punto de Vista, 2021