- Accreditation stand in the Theatre at the CCCB (Montalegre, 5 - 08001 Barcelona)
- Monday 15 November, 6 pm to 9 pm
- From Tuesday 16 to Saturday 20 November, 5 pm to 9 pm
Accreditation terms and conditions
- The organisation reserves the right to award accreditation in accordance with its own criteria.
- Accreditation is personal and nontransferable. You may be asked to show some form of identification to gain access to screenings.
- You need a ticket to access screenings. You will not gain access simply by showing your accreditation.
- You may acquire a ticket online from 10 am on the day before the session in question or from 5 pm at the onsite festival box office.
- If you are unable to attend a screening you have acquired a ticket for, you should cancel your ticket (by means of the ticket cancellation service). If you fail to do so, your accreditation will no longer be recognised.
- Accreditation grants admission to screenings in the Theatre, Auditorium and Hall at the CCCB and to screenings at Zumzeig Cinecooperativa and Cinema Maldà (25% of seats are set aside for accredited professionals) and to screenings at the Filmoteca de Catalunya (10% of seats are set aside for accredited professionals).
- Accreditation does not include admission to the opening film or to the sneak previews of Sis dies corrents or Libertad.
- You need to sign up for any professional activities you wish to attend (even if they are free of charge). You may attend any seminars, workshops and masterclasses held outside the umbrella of l’Alternativa Professionals at the concessionary rate.
- Accreditation does not grant access to premium content on the festival’s Filmin channel.
You should follow the Covid-19 guidelines and recommendations set out in our protocol throughout the entire festival:
- Facemasks must be worn at all times.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or hand sanitiser.
- Keep at least 1.5 m from other people at all times.