María Zafra, Raquel Marques
Some changes in our body we fervently long for, will on and bring about ourselves; others strike mercilessly without warning and crush us. Arreta looks at bodies and the changes they undergo, with a realisation that illness and death are part of life.
Raquel Marques was born in Porto in 1979. She studied communication sciences, specialising in film, at the Universidade Nova, Lisbon, and has just finished her Master’s in Creative Documentary Making at UPF, Barcelona.
María Zafra was born in Córdoba in 1978. She studied sociology and took Master’s in Creative Documentary Making at UAB, Barcelona. She specialises in editing.
- Country Spain
- Year 2016
- Format Digital
- Running time 61 min
- Image Colour
- Language Spanish, Catalan
- Producer María Zafra, Raquel Marques
- Screenplay María Zafra, Raquel Marques
- Photography Raquel Marques
- Editor María Zafra, Raquel Marques
- Sound María Zafra
- Actors Ainhoa Irueta, Mireia Gascón, Tayri Rodríguez, Maria Berzosa, Beatriz Cirauqui
FestivalsMostra Films Dones de Barcelona Alcances
Presented by María Zafra, Raquel Marques (Sábado 19, 19.15 h / Domingo 20, 20.30 h)