Idriss Koné, alias Birco Clinton, lives in an asbestos container in the eastern suburbs of Naples. He has a dream: to become the king of the coupé décalé in Europe. To succeed, he has created L'Armée rouge, a group of Ivorian boys who support him and help him organise his parties.
Luca Ciriello (Naples, 1988), documentarist and producer. Graduated in literature, he has studied cinema at Pigrecoemme and FILMaP School in Naples. In 2016 he worked as video reporter in Tanzania, in 2017 he worked as a camera operator for Italian TV. In 2017 he won the MIBACT Cultura Crea grant, which enabled him to set up the video production company Lunia Film, of which he is the director. In 2019 he produced the historical short film Lost Heroes. In 2020 he participates at Venice Days (77th Venice Film Festival) with the short documentary Forty Horsepower (Laguna Sud Award). He made his debut with his first documentary feature film L'armée rouge, competing at the 61st Festival dei Popoli 2020 (Florence). He speaks Italian, Spanish, English, French, Portuguese and Swahili.
- Production company https://www.luniafilm.it/, https://www.parallelo41produzioni.com/
- Producer Parallelo 41, Lunia Film
- Screenplay Luca Ciriello
- Photography Luca Ciriello
- Editing Simona Infante, Luca Ciriello
- Sound Filippo Maria Puglia, Rosalia Cecere
- Contact [email protected]
- Festival dei Popoli, Italian Competition, 2020
- Laceno d’Oro, 2020
- Varese International Film Festival, 2020 (Honorable mention)
- Festival del Cinema Africano, d'Asia e America Latina, 2021
- Festival International du Cinéma Numérique de Cotonou (FICNC), 2021