Seven centuries made of stone are torn down over the course of a single moon. Thus passes the glory of the world, in the blink of an eye.
Jorge Moneo Quintana graduated in fine arts from the Universidad del País Vasco and then attended the Universitatea de Artă și Design din Cluj-Napoca (Romania) and the Universidade de Vigo. In 2017 he completed a Master's Degree in Theory and Practice of Creative Documentary Making at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, where he codirected La ciutat interior, which premiered at IDFA 2017. Orbainak (2019), his first solo film, was selected for mentoring programmes such as IDFAcademy and premiered at Punto de Vista 2019, before going on to win Best Photography Award for a Spanish Film in Competition at FILMADRID 2019 and a Special Mention from the International Short Film Jury at l’Alternativa 2019. Begiak hesteko artean premiered at DOK Leipzig 2020. He is currently working on his first feature.
- Production company Kleinen filmak
- Producer Jorge Moneo Quintana
- Screenplay Jorge Moneo Quintana
- Photography Jorge Moneo Quintana
- Editing Jorge Moneo Quintana
- Sound Jorge Moneo Quintana, Benito Macías
- DOK Leipzig
- Beijing International Short Film Festival
- Punto de Vista Festival Internacional de Cine Documental de Navarra
- É Tudo Verdade Festival Internacional de Documental