Sofia Esteve, Isa Luengo
- Stage Writing
- Launch date 1/2023
- Running time 250 min
- Language ESP
Desplumando el cine is a documentary miniseries that weaves its way through the main codes for representing LGTBI lives over the history of filmmaking.
Isa Luengo and Sofia Esteve began working as a creative team in 2019. Isa graduated in fine arts and has an MA in creative documentary making and Sofia has a degree in audiovisual communication. They are about to start shooting their fiction short Perpetua felicidad (Aquí y allí films), while carrying out research on LGTBI representation in film and running workshops such as @la_calumnia.
- Screenplay Sofia Esteve, Isa Luengo
- Producer Marc Guanyabens i Pous
- Production company Fractal 7
- Shooting locations Barcelona, Girona, Banyoles
- Contact [email protected]