Workshop: Hunting the City
This workshop sets out to explore a particular spot or neighbourhood in Barcelona through images. Participants will engage visually with given place in the city and develop specific themes through the images they take there.
Before they set out, participants will take part in a discussion to define which images might help visualise the themes they want to bring to the fore, and when they return they will share any questions that arose during the filming. Finally, they will create a short video and brief text to be shared on the l’Alternativa blog and other festival channels.
This workshop is aimed at anyone interested in delving deeper into the city through images. Participants should come equipped with some kind of recording device.
Participants are highly recommended to attend the roundtable Reflections of the City.
Workshop given by
- Mariana Freijomil Seoane, teacher and coeditor of Cinergia magazine
- Ana Aitana Fernández, screenwriter and producer of Pasaia Bitartean
- Carolina Sourdis, teacher and filmmaker
- Thursday 9 November, 6.30–8.30 pm
- Sala Maragall Pati Llimona
- Thursday 16 November, 7.30–9.30 pm
- Sala Raval CCCB
- The workshop is free
- Places are limited